Good Quanlity 3mm+0.38mm+3mm Clear Laminated Glass for Decorate
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $1/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Container Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Crates|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: Lam-1
- Structure: Solid
- Thickness: Thick Sheet Glass
- Surface State: Ordinary Net Sheet Glass
- Forming: Float Process
- Color: Clear
- MOQ: 1*20FCL
- Quality: Best
- Specification: CE, ISO
- HS Code: 70092000
- Shape: Flat
- Function: Decorative Glass
- Nominal Thickness: 6mm
- Grade: Grade One
- Workmanship: Molding machinery
- Usage: Furniture, Door, Building, Window
- Max Size: 2500*5000mm
- Trademark: Qingdao Creation Classic Glass Com., Ltd.
- Origin: Qingdao China
1)Clear Float glass is a sheet of glass made by floating molten glass on a bed of molten metal, typically tin, although lead and various low melting point alloys were used in the past. This method gives the sheet uniform thickness and very flat surfaces. Modern windows are made from float glass.
2) The clear float glass is made of high quality raw materials, such as the silica sand, soda ash, salt cake, feldspar, dolomite.
1) High light transmittance, excellent optical performance.
2) Smooth and flat surface, visible flaw is controlled strictly
3) Easily to be cut, insulated, tempered and coated.
2mm 3mm 4mm 5mm 8mm 10mm 12mm 15mm 19mm
MOQ:1 * 20 FCL
Payment terms: TT & L/C
Delivery time : within 15 days after deposit or L/C
|Name||Clear float glass|
*screen printing logo
|Packing||1. Interlay paper between two sheets|
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
|Payment term (1)||30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
|Payment term(2)||30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
|Delivery time||15-20 days once we receive the deposit|
|MOQ||1mixed Full container |
1.More than 20 years on production and technology experience and 10 years exporting experience .
2.Delivery on time.
3.One-stop supplying of all kinds of glass .
4.Different thickness and different colors glass can be mixed