3-19mm CE Approved Safe Tempered/Toughened Glass
What is tempered glass?
Clear tempered glass is made by forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and heating the glass up to its intenerating temperature and then make the glass uniform cooling quickly. During the process of cooling, the exterior part of the glass is solidified because of the rapid cooling, while the interior part of the glass shrinks because of slow cooling, then forming compressive stress on the surface of the glass and tensile stress inside the glass, thus improving the intensity and heat stability of the glass.
Tempered glass can be with holes or cutouts/hinges/grooves/notch and polished edges, beveled edges, chamfered edges or grinding edges, then processed into tempered laminated glass, tempered insulated glass, etc.Specification
|Product Name||low-e Curtain Wall tempered glass |
|Glass thickness||4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm,19mm|
|Size||Max. Size||3600mm * 18000mm|
|Min. Size||200mm * 300mm|
|Color||Neutral, light blue, ford blue, dark blue, ocean blue, light gray, blue gray, light green, dark green, gold, bronze, etc|
|shape||Flat or Curved tempered glass|
|Quality Standard||Chinese standard|
|EN 12150, European Standard|
|ASTM C1038, American standard|
|Available glass||PPG Guardian AGC Saint Gobain Low e tempered glass, reflective tempered glass, clear toughened safety glass, Starphire low iron tempered glass, and so on|
Building glass and Electronics & Instrument Glass such as computer screens, skylights, canopy, ceiling, flooring, stairs, steps, staircase, windows, door, handrail, railing, balustrade, baluster, board, building, wall cladding, fence, partition, panel, facade, tub enclosures and shower screen, etcFeature
1. The tempered glass can afford pressure over 95MPa on the surface.Competitive Advantage
2. Good performance:anti-curve, anti-impact, 3 to 6 times better than normal glass.
3. It has high stability even under temperature changing from 200 to 300, the normal glass can only afford 70-100.
4. Free samples available
1. Safety performance: tempered glass will appear hurtless obtuse angles when breakage.
2. Strength performance: Four to five times more than ordinary glass.
3. Heat stability performance: Three times more than ordinary glass, could bear the temperature change about 200°C.
4. Generously satisfy with different clients' requirement to meet different designs
5. Tempered glass has a very good performance of anti-curve, anti-impact intensity. Quality Standards
GB 15763.2, Chinese standard.
EN 12150.1, European standard.
EN 12600, European standard.
ANSI Z97.1, American standard.
AS/NZS 2208, Australian standard.Packaging Detail
1. Seaworthy wooden crates.
2. Iron/Plastic belt for consolidation