Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times. Advantages:
*More than 10 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996-safety glazing matererials
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others. Features:
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body. Heat Strengthened Tempered Glass
1. Better flatness than tempered glass
2. Effectively resist the effect of thermal stress, avoid glass thermal explosion
3. Withstand a very wide range of rapid temperature changing with endurance of 200-300º C
4. Cooling rate lower and surface stress smaller than tempered glassUse high quality raw clear glass.
Flat Tempered Glass
MIN 90x90mm, Max 3660x2140mm
Thickenss 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mmBent/Curved Tempered Glass
Max. Size 2200x750(mm)
Min Size 400*300(mm)
Min. Benting Radius 370mmApplications:
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc. Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting linePacking detail:
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
| Density|| 2.5g/cm³|
| Tensile Strength|| 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)|
| Compressive Strength|| 1000 N/mm 2|
| Yong's Module|| 73 Gpa|
| Coefficient of linear expansion|| 9 x 10 - 6 m/Mk|
| softening point || 650-700°C|Production line:Packaging:Glass Exhibition:FAQ:
| Payment term (1)|| 30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
| payment term (2)|| 30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
| Delivery time || 15 days after received the deposit|
| Packing|| End caps pakcing within stripe and paper |
| MOQ || 1000 Square meter|
| Loading port || Qingdao port |
| Australian Standard:|| AS/NZS 2208:1996-safety glazing matererials |
Q: . What is your minimum order quantity?
A: Our MOQ is one full 20 feet container.
Products of different sizes and specifications could be mixed in one container.
If you need customized deep processing products please let me know .
Q: What is your payment term?
A: Our payment term is T/T 30% in advance, 70% after get the copy of B/L.
Also accept 100% L/C at sight
Q: How to get a quotation?
A:We need the information of glass thickness, sizes, quantity and processing etc.
If you do not know the glass configuration please tell me your use, I will provide you with best solution
Q:How long is your delivery time?
A :Generally within 3 weeks. If the goods are in stock, it can be 1 week.
Q: Can you do the production as customized?
A: Yes, we have a professional technique team, we could produce the glass depends on your requirements. CONTACT:
Qingdao Creation Classic Glass Co.,LTD
Add: No.259-1/F, East Office Building, 45 Beijing Road
Thanks for your time. Any enquiry, please feel free to contact us.