Tempered Glass/Toughened Glass
Tempered glass is made by heating float glass to its softening point ( 650-700° C )and then suddenly cooling down to form compression in the surface layer of the glass, thus the mechanical strength is increased by 5 times. Advantage:
*More than 10 years manufacturer and supplier experience
*Quick delivery of 15 days.
*Australian Standard: AS/NZS 2208: 1996-safety glazing matererials
*Safety strong packing and loading
*Option processing clear, frosted, heat soaked, heat strengthened
*Edging: Flat edge, grind edge, polished edge, beveled edge and others. Features:
1.5 times harder than ordinary float glass.
2. Tensile strength for float glass 40 MPa (N/mm2), tempered glass, 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)
3. Quality standard AS/NZS 2208: 1996
4. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
5. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body. Specification:
Flat Tempered Glass
MIN 90x90mm, Max 3660x2140mm
Thickenss 4mm, 5mm, 6mm, 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 19mm
Bent/Curved Tempered Glass
Max. Size 2200x750(mm)
Min Size 400*300(mm)
Min. Benting Radius 370mmProcessing:
1. Edge: Flat edge (T edge), pencil edge (C edge), beveled edge, ogee edge.
2. Corner: Safety corner, round corner.
3. Holes: Drilling available at customer's option.
4. Shapes: Square, rectangle, circle, oval, triangle etc.
5. Treatment: Printing, acid, frosted.
6. Water Jet. Applications:
1. External use of windows, doors, curtain wall, shopfronts, offices, houses, shops etc.
2. Interior glass screens, partitions, balustrades etc.
3. Shop display windows, showcases, display shelves etc.
4. Furniture, table-tops, picture frames etc. Tempered Glass Equipments
1. Water jet machine, cutting tolerance +-0.1mm
2. Screen Printing Equipment
3. Single Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
4. Double Straight-line Glass Edging Machine
5. Round Glass Edging Machine
6. Glass Drilling Machine
7. Glass Tempering Furnace
8. Glass cutting linePacking detail:
1. Interlay paper between two sheets
2. Timber end caps
3. Iron/plastic belt for consolidation
4. Safety corner
| Tensile Strength|| 120-200 MPa (N/mm2)|
| Compressive Strength|| 1000 N/mm 2|
| Yong's Module|| 73 Gpa|
| Coefficient of linear expansion|| 9 x 10 - 6 m/Mk|
| softening point || 650-700°C|If you are interested in our products,please just feel free to contact us.
| Payment term (1)|| 30% deposit ,balance paid against the copy of B/L|
| payment term (2)|| 30% deposit ,balance will be L/C at sight|
| Delivery time || 15 days after received the deposit|
| Packing|| End caps pakcing within stripe and paper |
| MOQ || 1000 Square meter|
| Loading port || Qingdao port |
| Australian Standard:|| AS/NZS 2208:1996-safety glazing matererials |
Contact person:Glory Lee